GS Yuasa are one of the world’s largest global manufacturers of Lead-Acid and Lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries. For over 30 years, GS Yuasa Battery Europe Ltd have been Europe’s leading battery supplier and the number one choice for quality, performance and reliability.
GS Yuasa Battery Europe Ltd consists of five sales companies and one battery manufacturing company.
From our sales and distribution centres in Swindon, Milan, Lyon, Madrid and Dusseldorf, and state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Ebbw Vale, UK, Yuasa supply European markets with a vast range of high-quality batteries and accessories.
- GS Yuasa Europe’s product range includes some of the most well-recognised, trusted and high quality battery products for use in a diverse range of automotive, motorcycle, industrial and standby power applications.
A subsidiary of the world renowned GS Yuasa Corporation, we lead the industry in the development, manufacture and distribution of energy storage solutions.
- We employ a large team of professionals to perform a full spectrum of activities including Research and Development, Manufacturing, Testing, Marketing, Sales, Procurement, Supply Chain management and Strategic Planning. Our dedicated team has allowed us to remain at the forefront of technology whilst maintaining the highest possible standards.
- We firmly believe in making the lives of our customers as easy as possible and provide various tool to save valuable time and money. With our pioneering approach we have led the industry and been able to provide our customers with a number of revolutionary online applications, including our Smart Button and Battery Lookup Tool which is used by over 75,000 mechanics and technicians.
- As Europe’s number one battery supplier, we continue to set new standards in service, performance, reliability, choice and year round availability. Whatever the application, we have a battery to suit your requirements, supplied directly from our sales and distribution centre.
- GS Yuasa Battery Manufacturing UK Ltd is a large state of the art manufacturing facility in Ebbw Vale, Wales, UK.
Production began at the site in 1982 and since then well over 80 million batteries have been produced ranging in capacity from 0.8 to 540 ampere hours.
- Over 60% of products are exported, mainly within Europe, with the largest markets including uninterruptible power supply (UPS), emergency backup power for computer systems, security and fire alarms, telecommunications and other applications.