As one of the prominent leaders in Original Equipment automotive parts manufacturing, AISIN is over 94.748 employees strong in 192 associated global subsidiaries, and is the 5th ranked in the world as OEM Automotive Parts Suppliers.
World renowned for quality and reliability, AISIN Clutches hold the largest market share of parts supplied and manufactured for Toyota. This technology is incorporated into products supplied to other automakers as Original Equipment.
By applying the knowledge and experience derived from OE manufacturing, AISIN Aftermarket parts are of equal quality and reliability.
AISIN Clutch Kits combines ideal clutch components to deliver optimal drivetrain efficiency.
Providing ideal power transfer with precise pedal feel, AISIN Clutch Kits are always OE Matched.
OE quality bearing(s) and vehicle specific alignment tool included for trouble-free installation
The release bearing is a bearing fixed on the shaft going into the gearbox it is movable along it. it is operated when you push clutch pedal to floor and cause the clutch mechanism to operate thus stopping driving force from engine being carried through to gears.
- AISIN’s “Hot Seating” process stabilizes performance of the diaphragm spring.
- Diaphragm Spring Turnover (DST) type cover improves release of pressure plate.
- Higher load capacity, achieved by the latest designs enables an increase in vehicle application
- Premium quality, heat resistant and less abrasive facings ensures extended service life of clutch components.
AISIN’s disc spring design enhances engagement and release performance.
- Floating rubber cushions or twin-hub types ensure low twisting rigidity to reduce noise, vibration, and harshness.