The Schaeffler Group is one of the major manufacturers of parts and systems for original equipment and the aftermarket service. LUK name is synonymous with quality and innovation in clutch products.
Fifty years of experience in OE powertrain technology, components and systems
- The LuK RepSet family (LuK RepSet, LuK RepSet Pro, LuK RepSet DMF and the LuK RepSet 2CT) provides independent workshops with a complete selection of professional clutch repair solutions. In addition, Schaeffler has developed the LuK RepSet SmarTAC intelligent CV clutch replacement solution.
- As well as offering a full range of clutches and system repair solutions, the LuK portfolio also includes clutch hydraulic components and a selection of power steering pumps for commercial vehicles.
Schaeffler is shaping tomorrow’s mobility today
- The Schaeffler Group. With its LuK, INA and FAG brands; Schaeffler is a leading global provider of rolling bearing and plain bearing solutions and of linear and direct-drive technology, as well as a renowned supplier to the automotive industry of high precision components and systems for engines, transmissions, and chassis.
- The Schaeffler group generated global sales of around 13.3 billion euros in 2016. With approximately 89,400 employees worldwide, Schaeffler is one of the largest German and European industrial companies in family ownership.
Schaeffler Automotive Aftermarket
- Whenever a vehicle goes in to a garage, products and complete solutions from Schaeffler should be the first choice for a professional repair. With our four brands – LuK, INA, FAG and Ruville – the Aftermarket division is responsible for the group’s global spare parts business.
- Whether it’s transmission, engine or chassis, Schaeffler has decades of experience in the independent aftermarket, and is able to offer repair solutions that are tailor made for millions of vehicle applications. Our Aftermarket customers have access to the range of innovative products of the entire Schaeffler Group, a technical development and supply partner to the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers.
- All products and repair solutions from Schaeffler Automotive Aftermarket feature advanced technology and outstanding Original Equipment (OE) quality. Our portfolio has everything a modern workshop needs – from OE spare parts and repair solutions to special tools.
- We constantly focus on providing market leading ranges of transmission, engine and chassis products for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, heavy commercial vehicles, buses and tractors – for all makes and models.
The LUK stands out for its effort on developing new advanced technologies to improve driving comfort, efficiency and reducing consumption. Among other things, LUK, presented the first set clutch for aftermarket, the dual mass fly wheel and recently the technology of the double clutch.