Monroe® Shocks and Struts, one of the most respected brands in the automotive and commercial vehicle industries, celebrated its 100th Anniversary in 2016 with an extensive schedule of programs, promotions and other special activities designed to support the thousands of parts and service providers and millions of consumers worldwide who rely on Monroe products. Monroe shock absorbers, struts and other products are manufactured by Tenneco.
“Monroe is one of a handful of brands of vehicle components that have been able to remain relevant throughout the past century by being leading innovators within their product categories,” said Corey Bartlett, president and CEO, Automotive Parts Headquarters, Inc. “Our customers, who are leading local vehicle service providers, confidently recommend Monroe shock absorbers and struts for their customers’ vehicles. We have been proud to partner with Monroe and their excellent team for many decades and look forward to many more decades of working together.”
In addition to its strong presence in the global aftermarket, Tenneco is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of original equipment ride control and suspension systems and components. Tenneco’s revolutionary Monroe Intelligent Suspension electronic technologies offer vehicle manufacturers a wide range of options to tune suspension systems to very specific requirements and provide a higher level of safety and comfort for drivers.
- OE manufacturers request that their suppliers be prepared to provide products any place in the world. Monroe, a leading OE supplier, is well equipped to do just that.
- With facilities around the world, we can supply the OE manufacturers on a global basis. We have developed integrated, electronically linked global engineering and manufacturing facilities.
- We use advanced engineering and test capabilities to provide product reliability, endurance and performance.
- Our engineering capabilities feature advanced computer-aided design equipment and testing facilities.
- These full-service engineering and development centers span five continents and allow Monroe to bring new products and the latest technologies to the market faster.
Global OE Leadership. Today & Tomorrow.
With a network of 14 advanced engineering centers on five continents, Tenneco is at the leading edge of technology for the original equipment market. Tenneco meets the needs of customers — including Volkswagen, General Motors, Ford, Toyota, Chrysler, Daimler, BMW, PSA Peugeot Citroen, Nissan and Shanghai Automotive (SAIC) — expertly tuning the ride of any vehicle to the most exacting specifications.
MONROE with Reflex, Original, Adventure shock absorbers series, offers products adapted to each vehicle and driver requirement. For the proper and complete repair of the suspension system, MONROE, except for the shock absorber, offers a complete range of suspension springs, bearings and protective shock absorbers.
MONROE racing is the sponsor of the world championship WTCC, receiving important information for the development of the products for the aftermarket service.