Westlake Europe BVBA (originally founded as Westlake Clutch Belgium S.A. in 2005), is a wholly owned subsidiary company of the China based Zhejiang Tieliu Clutch Co., Ltd.
Founded in 1985, Westlake has over 30 years of experience in manufacture and supply of quality automotive components. Westlake specializes in the research, design, manufacture and supply of clutch systems for both passenger car and commercial vehicle applications. Today Westlake employs more than 800 people working from factories and research facilities covering over 350.000m². The company is at the forefront of clutch technology with continual investment in the most advanced manufacturing, testing and inspection techniques available.
As one of the world leading international automotive parts manufacturers Westlake places the highest priority on quality products. The company continuously strives for improved product quality, with ongoing investment in research and development in all sectors of the business. Westlake has a strong focus on exceeding our clients’ requirements by utilizing this continual drive for improvement in productivity, range, quality and delivery and offering a total service package.
Westlake supplies clutches to the worldwide market. Our products are being fitted to the latest generation of vehicles on the production lines and aftermarket.
Westlake has established subsidiary companies in Europe (Westlake Europe BVBA) and in the USA (Westlake International Group, Inc.) to service the needs of our increasing international client base
- Comprehensive range of clutch kits available
- Individual cover assemblies, driven plates and release bearings also available
- All clutch assemblies produced in our own facility
- Car and light commercial vehicles – extensive range
- Truck and Heavy Duty Commercial Vehicles – extensive range
- Ability to produce clutch components – 160mm to 430mm
- 100% all new and approved to OE specifications
- Manufactured to exceptional standards – ISO 9001, QS9000, ISO/TS 16949 quality assurance
- Tooling and components designed and manufactured in house
- CAD/CAM/CNC machining controls and techniques
- Individual fatigue and wear simulation testing
- Non asbestos, non toxic clutch friction materials
- Experience and expertise
- OE standards of quality and performance